Nachos and chili dogs team up for a delicious addition to your food roster…and the toppings bring serious kick!
Serves: 8Prep: 5 minutesCook: 5 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package (1.25 oz.) Kroger® Taco Seasoning
- 1 can (16 oz.) Kroger® Traditional Refried Beans
- 8 hot dogs
- 8 buns
- 1/4 cup pickled jalapeño chiles, chopped
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/2 cup pico de gallo
- In a large skillet, prepare ground beef and taco seasoning according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, place refried beans in a medium, microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat 2 minutes, or until beans are hot; stir well.
- Nestle hot dogs in prepared ground beef. Cover and heat on low for 15-20 minutes or until hot dogs are hot.
- Spread refried beans on buns. Add a hot dog and spoonful of beef to each bun. Top with pickled jalapeños, cheese and pico de gallo. Serve hot.