Nacho night for the win! Make this simple one-skillet dish to satisfy rumbling tummies any night of the week.
Serves: 6Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 packet (1.25 oz.) Kroger® Taco Seasoning
- 1 bag (12 oz.) tortilla chips
- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1 can pinto beans, drained
- 8 ounces Kroger® Mexican Style Blend Finely Shredded Cheese
- 1 can Kroger® Nacho Cheese Sauce
- 1⁄3 cup Kroger® Sour Cream
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth™ Guacamole
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth™ Salsa
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 medium-sized tomato, diced
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet. Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Sauté until cooked, breaking the meat up with a wooden spoon. Once cooked, set aside.
- In a 12” skillet, arrange a layer of tortilla chips. Top with ground beef, rice, beans and cheese. Repeat layering twice more (there will be 3 layers of the ingredients). Bake skillet in oven for 5-7 minutes, until cheese is melted.
- While skillet is baking, heat nacho cheese sauce in a small pot until bubbling and heated through. Remove skillet from oven and drizzle with nacho cheese.
- Add sour cream, guacamole and salsa on top of nachos. Sprinkle with scallions and tomato. Serve immediately.