Naturally Sugar-Free Brownie Muffins
Satisfy a chocolate craving while providing the body with healthy fats, probiotics, and minerals.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1 cup honey
- 1 Tbsp. molasses
- 1 large egg
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. baking powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa
- 2⁄3 cup sugar-free chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups spelt flour
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, combine yogurt, honey, molasses, egg, and coconut oil and stir well. Add remaining ingredients and mix to combine.
- Pour batter into muffin pan and bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Let muffins cool in pan for 2–3 minutes before removing and cooling on rack.