Naturally Sugar-Free Granola and Fruit Parfaits
Kids and adults alike will love these parfaits because of their naturally sweet ingredients. You can vary the fruit combination to include your family’s favorites.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 1⁄4 cups rolled oats
- 1⁄4 cup slivered almonds
- 1⁄4 cup walnut pieces
- 1⁄4 cup pecan pieces
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 3 cups plain low-fat Greek yogurt
- 6 Tbsp. maple syrup
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- Preheat oven to 200°F. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Mix oats, almonds, walnuts, pecans, shredded coconut, honey, cinnamon, salt, and coconut oil and spread on baking sheet. Bake for 1 hour, stirring granola every 20 minutes. Remove from oven and cool.
- Combine the yogurt and maple syrup in a small bowl until creamy and smooth.
- In 4 parfait dishes or large glasses, alternate layers of yogurt, fruit, and granola until all ingredients have been used. Serve immediately.