Naturally Sugar-Free Pumpkin Spice Whipped Cream
This sweet, lightly-spiced whipped cream is perfect for fall goodies. Pumpkin pie, granola, and apple cider are well complemented with clouds of this stevia-sweetened cream.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. heavy whipping cream, chilled
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 3 drops liquid stevia
- 1⁄8 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1⁄8 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Pour whipped cream in a large mixing bowl and beat until soft peaks appear. Add the vanilla, stevia, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon and mix on high speed to fully incorporate all the ingredients.
- Continue beating until whipped cream is whipped to desired stiffness. Refrigerate for 30 minutes before serving.