Navy Bean Salad
You can make this salad with navy beans or cannelini beans. If you use canned beans for this recipe, be sure to drain the beans, rinse them, and dry them thoroughly before mixing with the other ingredients.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 sprigs fresh thyme
- 3 cups cooked Navy beans
- 2 Tbsp. diced red onion
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp. black pepper, ground
- Clean the thyme and remove the leaves (discard the stems). Thoroughly drain and dry the beans.
- Mix together the onion, thyme, oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, and black pepper.
- Add the beans to the oil mixture, and combine thoroughly. Serve immediately.