Never-Enough Gluten-Free Nachos
For a quick vegetarian version, substitute 2 cups black beans in place of the ground beef.
Serves: 10Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup prepared salsa
- 2 cups gluten-free tortilla chips
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- In a large frying pan, cook the ground beef for 10 minutes or until it is cooked throughout. Drain the ground beef, and then place it in a large bowl. Add the salsa and mix well.
- In a 2-quart casserole dish, layer the tortilla chips, ground beef mixture, sour cream, tomato, green onions, lettuce, and cheese. Bake nachos for 20 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.