Never-Fail No-Bake Chocolate Cookies
Save to My Recipes
These cookies are so easy to make up at a moment’s notice. It’s a quick chocolate fix, too!
Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- ½ cup butter
- ½ cup whole milk
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 Tbsp. peanut butter
- 3 cups quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine butter, milk, and sugar. Cook, stirring occasionally, until mixture comes to a rolling boil. Boil for 1 minute.
- Meanwhile, combine chocolate chips, peanut butter, oats, and vanilla in a large bowl. Pour hot mixture over the top. Stir until chocolate is melted and all ingredients are well blended.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto waxed paper. When cooled and firm, store cookies in layers in airtight containers with waxed paper between layers.