New Potato Salad
New potatoes are potatoes harvested while they are young and their skins are still thin, making them an excellent choice for salads.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 55 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 new potatoes
- 3⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. ground white pepper
- 2 tsp. snipped fresh dill
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large pot, boil water over medium-high and add the potatoes. Boil the potatoes in their skins until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Drain, cool, and quarter the potatoes. Add mayonnaise, salt, white pepper, dill, and garlic, and mix together.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes before serving.