“New York Cheesecake” Pancakes
These simple, yet indulgent pancakes are a treat for brunch or dessert. You can top them with whipped cream or maple syrup.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hour 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese
- 2 cups pancake and baking mix
- 1⁄2 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup strawberry jam, warmed
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- Slice the cream cheese into 4 pieces and freeze for at least 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine baking mix, graham cracker crumbs, sugar, milk, and eggs. Mix well. Cut the frozen cream cheese into bite-size pieces and add to the batter.
- Spray a skillet or griddle with cooking spray and preheat over medium-high heat. Scoop 1⁄3 cup of batter onto hot griddle and cook about 2 minutes per side.
- Drizzle pancakes with warmed strawberry jam and top with fresh strawberries.