The cumin-and-clove studded Nøkkelost cheese melts beautifully in this beer fondue. Serve with chunks of rye bread, small boiled potatoes, and sausages.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 lb. Nøkkelost cheese, grated
- 1 Tbsp. flour
- 1 cup beer
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 loaf of rye bread, cut into 1-inch cubes
- In a large bowl, toss together the cheese and flour.
- In a fondue pot, stir together the beer and Worchestershire sauce. Heat until bubbles form.
- Gradually add the cheese, stirring until melted and smooth. Stir in mustard.