No-Bake Blueberry Cheesecake Cups
Enjoy sweet and creamy cheesecake in an easy-to-eat and easy-to-share size. This no-bake version takes a little planning ahead to prepare, but it’s well worth the wait!
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 10 hours 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups raw cashews
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk
- 1 vanilla bean
- 3⁄4 cup maple syrup, divided
- 3⁄4 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 Tbsp. raw honey
- 3 Tbsp. Earth Balance spread, melted
- 3 cups fresh blueberries, divided
- 1⁄8 tsp. cardamon
- 1 Tbsp. grated lemon zest
- 12 small mint sprigs
- One day before serving, pour the cashews and coconut milk into a bowl. Scrape vanilla bean seeds into the bowl. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Pour cashew mixture into a heavy-duty blender. Add 1⁄2 cup maple syrup. Blend until smooth and fluffy.
- In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, honey, and melted Earth Balance. Spoon graham cracker mixture into the bottom of 12 small serving bowls or glasses. Place a dollop of cashew-coconut milk mixture on top.
- In a small saucepan, heat together 2 cups blueberries, remaining maple syrup, cardamom, and lemon zest just until berries are hot enough to start bursting, about 15 minutes. Cool 10 minutes, then spoon on top of cheesecakes. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Garnish with remaining berries and mint before serving.