No-Bake Chocolate Chip Energy Bites
When you need a little bit of energy on an active day, try these energy bites.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 2 hours 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- ½ cup almond butter
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1½ cups gluten-free quick-cooking oats
- ¼ cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup dried apricots, chopped
- ¼ cup ground walnuts
- Using a handheld or stand mixer, mix together almond butter and maple syrup on low speed until well combined.
- Gradually add oats until combined, and then add chocolate chips, cranberries, apricots, and walnuts. Mix until well combined.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Break up mixture into 24 even pieces. Gently roll each into a ball.
- Refrigerate 2 hours to set or consume immediately. Can be stored in a freezer bag in freezer up to 2 weeks.