No-Bake Honey Balls
Let your kids get their hands dirty and help make these sweet and chewy no-bake cookies.
Serves: 15Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisins
- 1⁄2 cup dry milk powder
- 2 cups gluten-free crushed crisp rice cereal, divided
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped dates
- In a food processor, combine honey and raisins; process until smooth.
- Scrape mixture into a small bowl and add milk powder, 1 cup crushed cereal, confectioners’ sugar, and dates, and mix well. You may need to add more powdered sugar or honey for desired consistency.
- Form mixture into 3⁄4-inch balls and roll in remaining crushed cereal. Store in airtight container at room temperature.