No-Bake Peanut Butter Oatmeal Bars
These no-bake oat bars are easy to make and full of nutrient-rich ingredients.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 3 hours 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup ground flaxseed
- ½ cup golden raisins
- ½ cup flaked coconut
- ½ cup chocolate chunks
- 1 cup chopped pecans,
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ¾ cup all-natural peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- Line a 9" x 13" baking dish with an aluminum foil sling. Grease with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, mix together oats, pumpkin seeds, flaxseeds, raisins, coconut, chocolate chunks, pecans, and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, heat peanut butter and honey, stirring constantly until smooth and viscous, about 2 minutes. Pour over the dry ingredients and mix together well.
- Using a rubber spatula, scrape mixture into prepared baking dish. Place a large sheet of wax paper or plastic wrap over the mixture and press down into the pan to set.
- Cool for 3–4 hours before cutting into 2.25" x 3.25" bars.