No Bake Quinoa, Almond, Cranberry, and Coconut Balls
These nutty little balls will delight you with their taste and fill you with energy to work or play.
Serves: 18Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked white or red quinoa
- 2 cups quick oats
- 1⁄2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 3⁄4 cup almond butter
- 1⁄3 cup honey
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. cinnamon
- Spread the quinoa in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook and stir until slightly browned and remove from heat. Let cool for 5 minutes.
- Place the oats in a food processor fitted with a metal blade. Process until coarsely chopped.
- Combine all quinoa, oats, coconut, cranberries, almond butter, honey, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl and stir well.
- Divide mixture into 18 balls, and place on a baking sheet or large tray. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Serve immediately or store in a resealable container for up to 4 days.