No-Bake Strawberry Brownie Bites
Naturally sweetened and free of dairy and gluten, these strawberry-coated fudgy brownie bites are the perfect anytime snack.
Serves: 16Prep: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces (2 cups) Medjool dates, pitted
- 1 package (10 oz.) Simple Truth™ Freeze-Dried Strawberries
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1⁄2 cup cocoa powder or raw cacao powder
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Soak dates in hot water 10 minutes to soften.
- Meanwhile, in food processor, pulse strawberries to form fine crumbs. Transfer to shallow bowl.
- Drain dates; place in food processor. Process until smooth paste forms.
- Add remaining ingredients; blend until thoroughly combined.
- Form mixture into 1½” balls. Roll balls in strawberry crumbs.
- Refrigerate leftovers.