No-Cook Tomato Marinara Sauce
A delicious sauce to serve with “meat” balls, veggie noodles, or vegetable lasagna.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 2 hours 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 cups water, for soaking
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped
- 1 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄4 cup chopped apples
- 1 Tbsp. Italian seasoning
- 1⁄2 tsp. cayenne pepper powder
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- Soak the sun-dried tomatoes in 2 cups water for 2 hours.
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender with 1 cup of the soak water until smooth.