No-Sugar Banana Walnut Bread
This bread is sweetened only with bananas. Add up to
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 15 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2¼ cups blanched almond flour
- ¾ cup arrowroot starch
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1¼ tsp. baking soda
- 2 Tbsp. melted coconut oil
- ½ tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 large eggs
- 2 cups mashed bananas (about 4 medium)
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Heavily grease an 8½ " × 4½ " loaf pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, whisk the almond flour, arrowroot starch, salt, and baking soda. Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients, and add the melted coconut oil, vinegar, eggs, and bananas. Mix the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients until you have a thick batter. Fold the chopped walnuts into the batter.
- Pour the batter into the greased loaf pan. Smooth the top of the loaf with a spatula dipped in water.
- Bake for 40–50 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean and the top of the bread is golden brown. Allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes; then place loaf on a wire rack to cool completely. Slice and serve.