Serves: 12Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (16 oz.) medium-width egg noodles
- 2 cups creamy cottage cheese
- 3 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. salt
- 3 Tbsp. butter, melted and divided
- Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a blender or food processor, blend the cottage cheese, eggs, sour cream, sugar, and salt until smooth. Pour over the noodles and toss well to combine.
- Grease a 9 x 13" baking dish with 1 tablespoon of the butter. Place the noodle mixture in the baking dish and drizzle with the remaining melted butter. Bake about 40 minutes, or until the center is hot.