Noodle Kugel Casserole
Enjoy the taste of family tradition with this egg noodle casserole, typically served on Jewish holidays.
Serves: 4Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces Simple Truth Organic™ Wide Egg Noodles
- 1⁄2 stick Simple Truth Organic™ Salted Butter, melted
- 1 pound cottage cheese
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Granulated Sugar
- 6 Simple Truth Organic™ Cage Free Large Brown Eggs Grade A
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Boil noodles in salted water for about 4 minutes; strain noodles from water. In a large mixing bowl, combine noodles with remaining ingredients and pour into a greased, approximately 9"x13" baking dish.
- Bake 30 to 45 minutes until custard is set and top is golden brown.