Not-So-Sinful Potato Skins
Tough-skinned items like potatoes should be scrubbed with a vegetable brush under cool running water. Once clean, pat them dry with paper towels.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 medium baking potatoes, washed
- ½ tsp. salt
- ⅛ tsp. black pepper
- ½ cup fat-free shredded Cheddar cheese
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced
- Cut potatoes in half and scoop out 90 percent of the pulp. Coat a large cookie sheet with nonstick spray.
- Place potato halves on sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake potatoes at 475°F for 10 to 15 minutes or until crispy.
- Sprinkle potatoes with cheese and return to oven for 2 minutes. Sprinkle potatoes with onions and serve.