Nut Cereal with Coconut Milk and Berries
This grain-free cereal is so much more satisfying than the refined carbohydrate-laden stuff that you may be used to.
Serves: 6Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cashews
- ½ cup almonds
- ¼ cup sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- ½ cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. coconut oil, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 3 cups coconut milk
- 3 cups blueberries
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine cashews, almonds, sunflower seeds, and pumpkin seeds in a food processor and pulse a few times to break the nuts down into smaller pieces. Remove from food processor and toss in a medium bowl with coconut flakes, coconut oil, vanilla extract, salt, and cinnamon.
- Spread mixture out on baking sheet. Cook 35 minutes, flipping once, until mixture starts to brown. Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- For each serving, put ½ cup nut mixture in a bowl; cover with ½ cup coconut milk and ½ cup fresh berries.