Nutella Pancake Muffins
These tasty muffins are perfect for an on-the-go breakfast. Bake them the night before an early morning and have something sweet and delicious to look forward to.
Serves: 12Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Gluten Free All Purpose Pancake Mix
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Light Brown Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons Simple Truth Organic™ Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄2 cup Nutella® Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa or Simple Truth Organic™ Creamy Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 1⁄2 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup blueberries
- 1⁄2 cup blackberries
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a standard 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl, combine the pancake mix, oil, milk, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla together.
- In a microwave safe bowl, microwave the Nutella for 20-30 seconds. With a large spoon, drop the Nutella into the batter, then gently drag a butter knife through the batter so it creates a swirl.
- Spoon the batter into the prepared muffin tin, about ¾ full.
- Bake for 17-20 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the middle of one of the center muffins comes out clean. Remove them from the oven and allow to cool on a rack.
- Serve with fresh strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- Store leftover muffins in an airtight container.
- Tip: When scooping the batter into the muffin tin, use an ice cream scoop and small rubber scraper to keep the swirls.