Nutella-Stuffed Crepes with Strawberry Syrup
Vanilla-scented crepes, stuffed with melted Nutella and topped with sweet strawberries, will keep you happy for a week.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 25 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Medium
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 maple syrup
- 1 cup pancake and waffle mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup half and half
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 3 Tbsp. butter
- 3⁄4 cup Nutella Hazelnut Spread
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- Combine strawberries and syrup in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on high until mixture is boiling, about 1 to 2 minutes. Set aside.
- Place pancake mix, eggs, half and half, water, and vanilla in a blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
- Melt 1⁄2 tablespoon butter in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat. Pour about 1⁄4 cup batter into the pan, swirling the pan to spread the batter evenly across the bottom of the pan. Cook for 20 to 30 seconds, then flip crepe. Scoop a spoonful of Nutella into the center of the crepe. Fold the crepe in half and cook another 30-40 seconds. Fold crepe in half again and transfer to a serving platter. Repeat with remaining batter and Nutella.
- Top crepes with strawberry mixture and sprinkle with confectioners’ sugar. Serve immediately.