Nuts and Bolts Snack Mix
Sometimes you just want to dive into savory snack that packs a punch. Ingredients of garlic salt, peppery spice and hint of mint are combined together in a vibrant chorus. It’s lip-smacking good!
Serves: 12Prep: 10 minutesCook: 1 hour 40 minutesTotal: 1 hour 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 cups rice, corn and wheat cereal
- 1 1⁄2 cups pretzels
- 1 cup small Melba toast
- 1 cup Simple Truth™ Roasted Peanuts with Sea Salt
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse salt
- 5 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unsalted Butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Simple Truth Organic™ Cayenne Pepper
- 1⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Rosemary, chopped
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Combine toasted cereal, pretzels, toasts and peanuts in a large bowl. Mince garlic and mash into a paste with salt. Stir together garlic paste, melted butter, Worcestershire sauce, paprika and cayenne pepper.
- Pour over cereal mixture; toss to coat using a rubber spatula. Spread mixture evenly on a rimmed baking sheet. Bake, gently stirring every 20 minutes, until toasted, about 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Add rosemary and bake for 20 minutes more. Cool completely.