Nutter Butter, Caramel & Chocolate Popcorn
Classic caramel corn gets a nutty-good upgrade with melty chocolate and crunchy cookies.
Serves: 18Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 package (11 oz.) caramels
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon water
- 12 cups air-popped popcorn
- 2 1⁄2 cups Nutter Butter Bites Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
- 2⁄3 cup miniature semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Spray large rimmed baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In microwavable bowl, combine caramels, butter and water; microwave on HIGH 1½ minutes, or until caramels are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 1 minute.
- In large bowl, combine popcorn and cookies. Add caramel sauce; toss to evenly coat. Add chocolate chips; mix lightly. Spread onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake 20 minutes, stirring halfway. Transfer and spread onto large sheet of parchment paper; cool completely. Break into bite-size pieces.