Serve this fudge over the holidays, at birthday parties, or any other joyous occasion!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 15 minutesTotal: 2 hours 40 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 can (13.5 oz.) coconut milk
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 1 3⁄4 cups dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄8 tsp. salt
- 1⁄2 Tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- Line an 8-by-8-inch baking pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, add coconut milk and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Whisk in maple syrup and simmer 25 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chocolate chips, salt, and vanilla, and continue stirring until chocolate is melted. Stir in nuts to combine. Pour mixture into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours or until set. Cut into 1-inch squares. Store fudge in between pieces of wax paper at room temperature in an airtight container 2 weeks; store in refrigerator 3 weeks.