Nutty Maple Granola
Experience the unforgettable combination of nuts, dried fruit and maple syrup for a healthy, fresh twist on a breakfast staple.
Serves: 16Prep: 15 minutesCook: 45 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 cups Simple Truth™ Old Fashioned Oats
- 1⁄2 cup dried apricots
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Raw Pumpkin Seeds
- 1⁄2 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Whole Sesame seeds
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 3⁄4 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Grade A Golden Color Delicate Taste Maple Syrup
- 1⁄4 cup light corn syrup
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- In a large bowl, combine rolled oats, apricots, dried cranberries, almonds, pumpkin seeds and sesame seeds.
- In a small bowl, whisk together vegetable oil, syrups, cinnamon and salt. Pour over dry ingredients and mix until well-combined. Spread granola onto large parchment-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake until golden, about 45 minutes, turning granola every 10 minutes. Cool in pans. Break up granola.
- Note: Granola can be stored in an airtight container for up to three weeks.