Oat and Quinoa Granola Snack
Toss together a snack that’s filling and slightly sweet…perfect to satisfy sugar cravings!
Serves: 16Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄3 cup Simple Truth Organic™ Virgin Coconut Oil, solid
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 cups Old Fashioned Whole Grain Oats
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked cooled quinoa
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 3⁄4 cup dried cherries
- 3⁄4 cup raisins
- Heat oven to 325°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together coconut oil, brown sugar, maple syrup and honey until creamy, 1-2 minutes. Add all remaining ingredients; beat until well mixed.
- Spread mixture on bottom of 15” x 9” x 2” baking pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until very lightly browned on top. Cool completely.
- Break into bite-size pieces to eat as a snack, or use to top yogurt, ice cream, or eat in a bowl with sliced bananas, chopped apples and berries.