These easy cookies are very sweet and rich. You can press the hot mixture into a 9" square pan to cool and then cut into bars. Make them easy to remove by lining the pan with waxed paper.
Makes: 36 cookiesHands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
Makes: 36 cookies
- 2 cups sugar
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- ⅔ cup evaporated milk
- 3 Tbsp. cocoa
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1½ tsp. vanilla
- Bring sugar, butter, and evaporated milk to a rolling boil, stirring constantly. Boil 3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat; quickly stir in remaining ingredients.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper; cool.