Oatmeal Pecan Pie
This pecan pie can serve as a Thanksgiving dessert or a breakfast-friendly treat!
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1 1⁄2 cups almond milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Kroger® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1⁄4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Whipped cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare an 8”x8” baking dish or 8’’ pie plate with nonstick cooking spray
- In a medium bowl, combine the oats, 2 tablespoons brown sugar and cinnamon.
- In a different medium bowl, whisk together 2 tablespoons of melted butter, almond milk, eggs and vanilla.
- Pour the dry ingredients into the egg mixture, then stir to combine and pour into the prepared baking dish. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan over medium heat, melt the butter and add 2 tablespoons brown sugar and maple syrup. Bring to a boil, then remove from heat and stir in the pecans.
- Once the oatmeal mixture has baked, remove from the oven and top with the pecan mixture. Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and serve with whipped cream.
- Refrigerate leftovers.