Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough Truffles
Bite into a healthy, no-bake truffle version of your favorite cookie! Enjoy the warm spice of cinnamon with the refreshing pop of raisins. With a delicious flavor and a soft texture, these are definitely a guilt-free treat!
Serves: 8Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 50 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄2 cup unsalted cashews
- 1⁄2 cup rolled oats
- 1 1⁄3 cups Medjool dates, pitted and lightly packed
- 1 1⁄2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a food processor, pulse cashews and oats until mixture has a rough sandy texture. Add the dates, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon and mix until smooth and combined.
- Add raisins and pulse for a few seconds to incorporate. The dough will be a little sticky.
- Divide the dough into 8 equal parts. Roll into balls: roll in confectioners' sugar, shaking off any excess sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet. Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.