Oatmeal Raisin Pillow Cookies
Save to My Recipes
These cookies are so healthy, you can eat them for breakfast guilt-free! They contain lots of texture and health benefits in their little bites.
Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutes
- ¾ cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1¼ cups coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ¾ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 2 tsp. molasses
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ tsp. sea salt
- 1 cup whole-wheat flour
- 2 cups oats
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, beat butter until soft and fluffy. Add coconut sugar and beat until incorporated. Add baking powder, baking soda, and cinnamon.
- Add the eggs one at a time and beat well. Add molasses and vanilla. Add salt, flour, oats, and raisins and mix until well combined.
- Roll dough into about 1" balls and place on baking sheet 2" apart. Bake for 8 minutes. Remove from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.