Pair with a pint of your favorite beer and enjoy all the flavors of Oktoberfest in this easy to make bowl.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 35 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 2 cups mini potatoes
- 3 links chicken sausage
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- ¼ medium sweet onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 Tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 10 mini pretzels
- Heat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment. Layer potatoes on baking sheet. Add sausage links. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons olive oil. Cook for 25 minutes, or until potatoes can be easily pierced with a fork. Allow to cool slightly. Slice sausage.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil. Sauté cabbage and onion 10 minutes until tender. Drizzle with vinegar and honey. Add salt and pepper.
- Serve cabbage in a bowl topped with potatoes and sausage. Garnish with pretzels before serving.