Olive and Raisin Mini Sandwiches
Serve these two-bite sandwiches at birthday parties or as part of a buffet table.
Serves: 24Hands-on: 20 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup black olives, chopped, divided
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup golden raisins, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 12 slices sandwich bread
- Process 1⁄2 cup olives in a food processor for 15 seconds, and transfer to a bowl with the remaining olives. Add pecans, raisins, mayonnaise, and pepper. There is no need to add salt here, because the olives are already very salty.
- Spread this paste on each slice of bread, top with another slice of bread, and cut each sandwich into several squares, rounds, or rectangles. Put on a plate and serve.