One Pan Burrito Bowls
This one-pan recipe helps you transform your favorite Mexican handheld into an easy-to-enjoy bowl in under 30 minutes. The best part? Everyone can customize their bowls with their favorite burrito fixings!
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 2 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 cups uncooked instant white rice
- 1 jar (16 oz.) Pace® Picante Sauce
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- In 12” skillet over medium-high heat, cook beef until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Drain fat. Stir in cumin.
- Stir in picante sauce, water and rice; heat to boil.
- Reduce heat to low. Cover; cook 5 minutes or until rice is tender.
- Sprinkle cheese over beef mixture. Top with your favorite burrito toppings.