One Pan Glazed Pork with Apples
The balance of flavors makes this hearty meal a surefire winner for a big family dinner. Plus, since it bakes in a single pan, clean-up is a breeze!
Serves: 8Prep: 15 minutesCook: 50 minutesTotal: 1 hour 5 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (3.5 lb.) pork loin roast
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 2 large apples, chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- In small bowl, whisk together maple syrup, garlic, mustard, soy sauce, salt and pepper. Set aside.
- On prepared baking sheet, arrange onions, apples, mushrooms, thyme and rosemary around pork. Bake 25 minutes.
- Generously brush prepared glaze over pork; continue cooking 25 to 30 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 145°F. Let rest 5 minutes before serving.