One-Pan Mushroom Pork Chops and Rice
Less time in the kitchen means more time doing things you love with your family. This one-pan dish of flavorful pork chops on a bed of creamy rice makes it possible!
Cook: 1 hourTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Easy
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄4 onion, sliced
- 1⁄3 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 cup rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups water
- Salt, for seasoning
- Over medium-high heat, brown pork chops in oil and onions, in a large skillet. Season lightly with salt. About 3-4 minutes per side. Add mushrooms at the very end, and stir to cook just barely. Remove everything from skillet and set aside.
- In the same skillet, add rice, water and soup. Bring to a slight boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and cook for 15 minutes.
- Give rice a stir, then top with the pork chops, onions and mushrooms. Bake entire skillet for 25-30 minutes at 350°F.