One Pan Pork Tenderloin with Clementine
This fresh take on pork tenderloin pairs the savory meat with tangy clementine for a meal that can satisfy multiple cravings.
Serves: 4Prep: 10 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 30 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, sliced
- 4 clementine
- Fennel bulb fronds, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season pork with cumin, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Heat cast iron skillet or oven safe skillet over medium-high heat. Add 2 tablespoons olive oil. Brown pork evenly.
- Around pork, arrange red onion and fennel. Drizzle with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, until internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Juice 2 clementine; drizzle juice over pork and vegetables. Peel and slice remaining 2 clementine; arrange over pork and vegetables.
- Slice pork. Serve with garnish of fennel fronds.