One-Pan Pork Tenderloin with Sweet Potatoes and Pears
This easy and nourishing one-pan dinner partners savory pork tenderloin with juicy pears and sweet potatoes.
Serves: 4Prep: 20 minutesCook: 25 minutesTotal: 45 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary leaves, chopped plus more to garnish
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound boneless pork tenderloin
- 1 pound sweet potato, cut into 1” cubes
- 2 pears, sliced
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Prepare baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- In small bowl, combine olive oil, honey, garlic, rosemary, salt and pepper.
- In center of prepared baking sheet, place tenderloin. Arrange sweet potatoes and pears around. Drizzle olive oil marinade over.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes, until pork reaches an internal temperature of 160°F. Turn oven to broil and brown pork 1 to 3 minutes, if desired. Allow pork to rest 5 minutes.
- Slice and serve with fresh rosemary.