One Pot Sweet Chili Shrimp Noodles
Tender shrimp and crispy veggies complement each other perfectly in this quick and satisfying noodle dish, which can be made quickly in one pot.
Serves: 5Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 ounces rice vermicelli noodles
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 10 ounces Kroger Brand Wild Caught Peeled & Deveined Medium Raw Shrimp, thawed
- 2 cups snow peapods, cut in half
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 6 green onions, cut into 1” pieces
- 1⁄2 cup Kroger Brand Sweet Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- In 3-quart saucepan, cook rice noodles according to package directions; drain.
- Return pan to medium-high heat; add oil. Cook shrimp 3 to 5 minutes, until pink. Remove from pan.
- Add vegetables; cook 3 to 5 minutes, until tender crisp. Return shrimp and noodles to pan.
- Stir in chili sauce, soy sauce and rice vinegar; heat through. Adjust seasoning to taste.