One-Pot Vegan Alfredo
In only 20 minutes, you can indulge in all the flavors of the creamy classic with this dairy-free update.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 5 minutesTotal: 20 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 8 oz. fettucine
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 3 cloves garlic, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. nutritional yeast
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. chopped parsley
- Place pasta, broth, garlic, nutritional yeast, coconut milk, and olive oil in a large saucepan. Cover and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir every 2 to 3 minutes to keep the noodles from sticking to each other.
- Cook for 12 to 15 minutes until al dente.
- Garnish with parsley before serving.