This is a great dip for any seasonal vegetable.
Serves: 2Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 1 hour 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 Tbsp. garlic powder
- 2 Tbsp. dried onion flakes
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- 1 tsp. sea salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- Fresh vegetables for dipping
- Add cottage cheese, Parmesan, garlic powder, onion flakes, scallions, salt, and pepper together in a medium bowl. Spoon into a food processor and pulse several times until cottage cheese is smooth.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour prior to serving.