Ooey Gooey Confetti Bars!
Topped with a layer of marshmallow and decorated with chocolate pearl candies, these ooey-gooey chocolate chip cookie bars are worth celebrating.
Serves: 14Prep: 40 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 1 hourDifficulty: Medium
- 1 stick Unsalted Butter, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup Pure Cane Granulated Sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Light Brown Sugar, packed
- 2 Grade A Eggs
- 1 teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 1⁄2 cups All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon Pure Baking Soda
- 1 teaspoon Baking Powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Pure Corn Starch
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Iodized Salt
- 3⁄4 cup Mini Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- 1 cup Pearl Chocolatey Candies, assorted colors
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Spray 9”x13” pan with non-stick spray.
- In mixing bowl, add butter and sugar. Use electric hand mixer or stand mixer to cream together until light and fluffy, scraping down sides as needed.
- Mix in eggs and vanilla until just incorporated.
- In another bowl, add flour, baking soda, baking powder, corn starch and salt; stir to combine.
- In ½ cup increments, mix in flour, baking soda, baking powder, corn starch into and salt into bowl with wet ingredients until incorporated, scraping down sides as needed.
- Fold in mini-chocolate chips.
- Pour dough into prepared pan; bake 15 to 20 minutes.
- Top with marshmallows and pearl chocolate candies. Continue baking 1 to 2 minutes, until marshmallows are soft and fluffy. Let cool.
- To serve, cut with wet knife.