Open-Faced Veggie Burger with Spinach and Mushrooms
With a sautéed mushroom and spinach topping, these open-faced burgers will impress even meat-lovers!
Serves: 4Prep: 5 minutesCook: 20 minutesTotal: 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 Simple Truth™ Vegan Meatless Burger Patties
- 2 tablespoons Simple Truth Organic™ Unfiltered Olive Oil
- 8 ounces baby portobello mushrooms
- 4 cups Simple Truth Organic™ Baby Spinach
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 4 hamburger buns, bottoms only
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place veggie burgers on baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until crisp.
- While burgers bake, heat oil in a medium skillet. Sauté mushrooms until limp, about 10 minutes.
- Add the spinach to the mushrooms and heat until wilted. Season with salt and pepper.
- To serve, place the burger on the bottom bun (you can use both buns, if desired). Top with mushroom-spinach mixture.