Orange BBQ Chicken Sliders
These sweet and tangy sliders are finger-licking good. Fresh orange juice gives the tiny sandwiches big, bold flavor! Serve them at your next cookout or family gathering.
Serves: 6Prep: 20 minutesCook: 2 hours 5 minutesTotal: 2 hours 25 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
- 2 cups orange juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup BBQ sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 6 rolls
- 1 can (6 oz.) pickled jalapeños
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Place chicken in 4” deep skillet.
- Mix together orange juice, ketchup, brown sugar, BBQ sauce and Worcestershire sauce. Pour sauce over chicken breasts, turning to coat completely.
- Cover skillet and place in oven. Turn temperature to 300°F; let cook 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from sauce; let cool 5 minutes. Using fork, shred chicken. Return shredded chicken to sauce; cook on stovetop 5 minutes.
- Drain water from jalapeños. On slider rolls, pile pulled chicken and jalapeños before serving.