Orange Dill Salad
This salad is fresh and vibrant, and it’s as appealing to look at as it is to eat.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup chopped green beans (1-inch pieces)
- 1⁄2 large English cucumber, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup dried cranberries
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1 1⁄2 Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1⁄4 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1⁄2 tsp. kosher salt
- 1⁄2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place the greens, green beans, cucumber, cranberries, dill, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Whisk the orange juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve immediately.