Orange Dill Salad
This salad is fresh and vibrant, and it’s as appealing to look at as it is to eat.
Serves: 4Hands-on: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup chopped green beans (1" pieces)
- ½ large English cucumber, sliced
- ¼ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 1½ Tbsp. sunflower seeds
- ¼ cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. kosher salt
- ½ tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Place the greens, green beans, cucumber, cranberries, dill, and sunflower seeds in a large bowl.
- Whisk the orange juice, olive oil, salt, and pepper together in a small bowl.
- Drizzle dressing over the salad and serve immediately.