Orange Fruit Dip
This sweet and creamy dip would also make a nice dessert.
Serves: 12Hands-on: 30 minutesTotal: 3 hoursDifficulty: Easy
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow cream
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄3 cup orange marmalade
- 4 medium apples, cored and cut into wedges
- 4 medium nectarines, pitted and cut into wedges
- 4 small bananas, sliced
- 1 pint strawberries
- In the bowl of a stand mixer with whisk attachment, beat whipping cream and confectioners' sugar until stiff peaks form. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Return the bowl to the stand mixer and insert paddle attachment. Into the bowl, add cream cheese and beat on medium-high until fluffy. Gradually add the sweetened condensed milk, marshmallow cream, orange juice concentrate, and marmalade; beat well. Fold the whipped cream mixture into the bowl with a rubber spatula. Cover and chill for 2 to 3 hours before serving.
- Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and serve with fruit.