Orange Ginger Cranberry Sauce
This cranberry sauce recipe requires just a few simple ingredients, simmered together in a saucepan. The Orange Ginger Cranberry Sauce is sweetened with orange marmalade and a touch of honey. A bit of ground ginger will add a hint of unexpected flavor and warmth to this simple, yet beautiful sauce.
Cook: 10 minutesTotal: 10 minutesDifficulty: Easy
- 12 ounces fresh cranberries, washed
- 2 tablespoons water
- 3⁄4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2⁄3 cup Kroger® Orange Marmalade
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan and set over medium heat. Bring the mixture to a simmer and reduce the heat to low. Allow the cranberry sauce to simmer on low, stirring frequently, until it becomes thickened and the cranberries have burst, about 10-15 minutes.
- Cranberry sauce can be served warm or cold and can be made up to 2 days ahead.